Hydrotherapy refers to the use of water to alter the intensity of exercise required for patients. We run our aquatic physiotherapy program at a local health facility in Wantirna (Good Life Gym), and seek to treat different types of bone and soft tissue injuries. Our goal is to provide low-impact exercise solutions to our patients who find standard exercise painful. Some of our hydrotherapy offerings include:
- Chronic spinal pain stabilisation
- Blood circulation increase
- Tight muscle release for arthritis patients
- Post-surgery muscle strengthening and mobilisation
- Exercise tolerance increase and reconditioning for chronic pain
- Post-injury balance training and proprioception
Our trained physiotherapists supervise every hydrotherapy class with programs designed for the needs of each patient.